Sunday, February 21, 2010

Feb 21, 2010 Simple Chinese Dinner

I cook simple Chinese last night for dinner. I stir-fried "I-don't-know-how-to-call-it-in-English" veggie Chrysanthemum Coronarium with beef and spam-n-egg.


First, I marinated the beef with soy sauce for about an hour. Then put some chopped garlic in a wok with very hot oil.


Then added beef, stir-fried it until 90% done. 




Lastly, added that veggie, stir-fried about couple minutes until it turned color and it's done!


Next is spam-n-egg. Cubed a can of spam, pan-fried them for couple minutes. 


While it's been cooking, beat 4 eggs with tiny bit of salt(don't put too much because spam is already salty). 


Stir in eggs with spam, cook until egg is done. Because it's salty, it goes well with white rice! Super simple recipes!!!



1 comment:

  1. Hooray for simple Recipes. I'll try these will let you know how i screwed them up.

    ReplyDelete